Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome

Hello Everyone, my name is Stefanie Kitcher, Owner and Master Trainer at Poochy Smooches Dog Training.  I hope you all enjoy this blog, it's something that I have wanted to do for quite some time.  I will give me the opportunity to get all of those articles and stories out here.  If you have something you would like for me to share  as well please send it to me at stef@poochysmooches.com.

I thank you for your patience while I get this site put together, I promise It wont be long, In the mean time pass the word and lets see just how many followers we can gather.  It is my hope that this blog will provide useful, encouraging and uplifting information and stories.

If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to send them to me.

Thank you,
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment